Enjoy! Here’s a video for you to see how we do it.
In the Gifford house, we each take turns to make breakfast. On Friday it’s Lark’s day to make breakfast so she usually makes orange julius.
Fun Facts About Oranges:
- Oranges are the most popular fruit used in juices
- Florida produces the most oranges in the United States
- More oranges are killed by lightning then by plant diseases
- Oranges can be considered as berries
- Navel oranges don’t have seed so branches have to be grafted onto other trees
- Navel oranges are named after the belly-button end on the top of the orange
- The Navel orange tree that helped start the California citrus industry is still standing in Riverside, California
- It’s possible for multiple plants to grow from a single orange seed
We love to drink her orange julius. This is a quick and easy recipe that we use to make orange julius. We love this recipe and we have used this recipe many times.
You only need 5 ingredients which include 6 oz frozen orange juice concentrate or 2 cups of fresh squeezed orange juice, 2 cup milk, 1/4 cup sugar, 1 cup crushed ice, and 2 tsps of vanilla.
First take out your blender and pour in the milk. Then add the sugar. Next pour the vanilla into the blender. Then you add your orange juice or orange juice concentrate. Then you put your ice into the blender. Once you add all the ingredients you put the lid onto the blender and blend it up. Enjoy!
Check out our other videos on our YouTube channel
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 6 oz frozen orange juice concentrate or 2 cups of fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 cup of milk
- ¼ cup of sugar
- 1 cup of crushed ice
- 2 tsps of vanilla
You will also need a blender.